Saturday, July 2, 2016

Ready to go!

I'm so excited for us to go on a trip. I have made travel bags for all of us, and stocked them with goodies. Our travel arrangements are done and now we have a week to wait. This next week, I plan to start posting our family travel tips!!! Obviously, we have trained the boys well for planning travel to Disney. Crispin has developed this blog, Duncan has compiled an entire notebook of activities, tips, and even the menus for every restaurant that we plan on trying. Liam is full of energy and excitement, and has a wallet full of money to buy all the Stiches!!! Juliet is getting her hair done (She requested pink and purple). Pictures to come soon. Gina is doing an awesome job!!! She is going to be a beautiful Princess!!!! 

Abbie and DeeDee just arrived for our holiday weekend. More info to come!!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Well I have 100 dollars in disney money but mom and dad pretty much own the rest of my money

    ReplyDelete