Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tuesday's thoughts about Monday!

It's Tuesday morning. Up and ready to go again. Hope our feet are ready soon! Today we go to Epcot. My favorite park. I love the international world showcase. I love seeing glimmers of what God set into motion. The world he made and the people he loves that have spread all over the world are on display for all to see. The friendliness that the cast members express to everyone who comes to visit is a reminder that we all need to show the Love of God to all those we encounter each day. Yesterday, we began our day with a fight and fit, but Team South worked hard to help each other have a great day. We witnessed parents and kids fighting before we could even have our morning picture taken at the castle. It changed my attitude. I was frustrated with the behaviors that I was trying to change in others, and realized that I need to focus on my own attitude. Once I realized that I was part of the problem, I knew that I had to change. It was and still is not easy, but today while we are touring the world showcase or flying over the world on Soarin' I hope to look to God for strength and I will praise him for the reminders that he has placed all right in front of me. 

“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5:16-18‬ ‭NIV‬‬

-Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment